Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Promoting others

Mornin'...
I've been trying to figure out how to promote other Etsians in my blog. I asked around but it looks like the best way is to go the html coding route, manually. Which is fine with me....I've fairly html savvy, at least enough to produce the things I want.

I think it's important to pay it forward with your marketing strategies. I had someone email me on Etsy saying that I had been featured in her blog with some other artists. I was very flattered. Because of this, I'm going to start doing some things that I've been wanting to do in my blog...promoting other artists.

With that said, here is a favorite of mine:

I have found that I have a passion for certain types of artwork. I'm not sure if there is a name for this style but I'm very drawn to it.


This is from Yellena's Etsy Shop.


Etsy
Buy Handmade
Yellena's Etsy Shop

So be sure to check out my fellow artists! Also, like I said....pay it forward!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

It is a beautiful style.

AnniKae said...

I agree...Promoting fellow artist/etsians is wonderful. I love the piece of art that you have featured. Very whimsical and fun.