Saturday, April 25, 2009

5:30 am.

I got up at 5:30am this morning.
Why?
Because I'm used to being at work at this time in the mornings lately.
The graveyard shifts, I unfortunately have to admit, are kinda kicking my ass. Plus the teaching job makes it really hard to find time to sleep as well as prepare lectures. But I really really don't want to sound like I'm complaining at all. I'm so happy to have this teaching job. Some of the students are really getting to me though. I totally embarrassed one kid during class because he was playing with hi iPhone all the way through a video clip I was showing. GRRRR! I asked him to tell me what the video was about and he stammered and finally admitted he had no idea...little shithead. I have zero tolerance for not paying attention in my class, especially when it's only a 50 minute class. I mean, come on!

Anyway, enough about that....can you tell that my fatigue is making me a grumpus?

So the other thing that is kind of a bummer is that I haven't been putting much time into my Etsy shop as much as I'd like to. I haven't listed a new item in a couple weeks....eeeek! But, I took an R&R day today from work. After this I'm going to take the dogs to the coffee shop and then to dog beach to run around for a while. After that I'm going to run some errands and have the rest of the day to play around. Well, I do have to work on the lecture for Monday but at least I won't be at work until 5pm today.

Here are a couple pictures of my goods so you guys don't forget about me!
Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

AnniKae said...

whoa...you deserve some R&R! Sounds like your schedule never ends.