Monday, June 1, 2009

My Vintage Pink Kitchen

I promised myself that the next time I had my own place, I would have my vintage pink kitchen. I'm almost there! My wonderful aunt keeps sending me some adorable pink kitchen items and I have some additional things from estate sales, eBay, etc. Now, in keeping with my previous post of promoting other Etsy sellers/artists, I've finally figured out how to make a mini-gallery. You can click on each item to be linked to that seller's shop. Here are some fabulous vintage pink kitchen items that I've got my eye on!
Enjoy!

2 Pastel 50s Retro Atomic Tall Juice GlassesVintage pink Chinese party lanternPink Glass Condiment Dish
Vintage Pyrex pink gooseberry cinderella bowlVintage Carlsbad Porcelain Tea Setvintage 50s pink aluminum TEA canister
Pink and White 50s or 60s Sugar BowlVintage 1964 Calender ApronVintage Lustro Ware Pink Cake Carrier
Monkey Junkie Goods

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank U kindly for featuring my item! Cool blog & U can visit my blog at www.lagelledailydose.blogspot.com